- John Leung. Design.
- ★ Hottest
Designer. John Leung.
illusive x ingenious x magical.
John Leung plays with the 2D, 3D & 4D dimensions to create illusive, ingenious & magical designs – that will make you look twice, think twice & use many times. John Leung is likely to be the only designer in the world with completed master degrees in Architecture, Marketing and Business Administration – enabling him to holistically embrace design, marketing & the real world.
At 21, he created an integrated design and business proposal that was chosen by Bill Gates and beloved by the global technology industry. The revolutionary elements of his “MADE in China” PC concept has since been adopted in Cloud Computing.
- 2011 Winner – RedDot Design Award : Best of the Best 2011. – Magic Carp-pet. Rug.
- 2009 Finalist – LG Design the Future Contest. – MADE me a Phone
- 2007 Winner – Bill Gates Award – Microsoft PC Design. – MADE in China PC
- 2005 Winner – First Place – Sony Concept Design Awards. – Sony iDIO
- See more…
Name: John Leung
Contact: john (at) aarive.com
Star sign: Leo
Design Philosophy: Must love the design process but hate the design enough to be critical.
Favourite Designers: Antonio Gaudi, ARM, Marc Jacobs, Karim Rashid, Apple
Favourite Artists: M C Escher, Akiyoshi Kataoka, Yayoi Kusama, Takashi Murakami, Lady Gaga
Hobbies: checking out stylish & beautiful people on the street, making up new words
- Master of Business Administration (completed 2011)
- Master of Marketing (completed 2010)
- Master of Architecture (completed 2009)
- Bachelor of Planning & Design (completed 2005)